Episode 27 Animal General Podcast | Stem Cell Listener Questions
- January 29, 2018
- with Dr. Mike
about this episode
Dr. Mike is back reviewing your listener questions and further breaking down all the vast information on stem cells. David Sedelmeier, of Talent Network, joins him this week to discuss this popular topic from a layman’s perspective.
Ask Dr. Mike -You can submit your questions to be asked and answered on a future podcast here! firstname.lastname@example.org
about the podcast
The “Animal General Podcast” with Dr. Mike will navigate you through the world of pets with tips and tricks, time-tested veterinary medicine and new cutting-edge procedures. Join Dr. Mike Hutchinson to discuss all of your pet needs! From more complex topics like stem cells and regenerative medicine to simple solutions for ridding your pet of that nasty skunk smell... Find the answers - and how they translate to your own beloved pet!
Episodes are archived are free to listen 24/7/365 nationwide. Audio-On-Demand in-your-hand, smartphone, tablet, laptop and desktop computers.
- Available to APPLE users on iTunes and the Podcasts application
- Available to ANDROID users on Google Play Music
- Available to ALL users via Stitcher, TuneIn, and http://drmikehutchinson.com/
- * SEARCH: “Animal General with Dr. Mike”
- EMAIL THE PODCAST to Dr. Mike and he will do his best to answer your pet questions on a future podcast episode
SPECIAL THANK YOU Carl Herkes of Data Innovations for the great website and logo design.
Comprehensive IT and Design Services
Specializing in Small Business Infrastructure
(Located in Orange County, CA)