Episode 46 Animal General Podcast | Blindness in Dogs
- Feb 28, 2019
- with Dr. Mike
This Episode Includes Audio and Video Formats.
about this episode
In Episode 46 with Dr. Mike Hutchinson of Animal General, a question from a listener sparks discussion of blindness in dogs. Dr. Mike talks about what causes blindness in dogs and what to do when this occurs. Remember, Don’t Just Live and Let Live, Live and Help Live.
Ask Dr. Mike -You can submit your questions to be asked and answered on a future podcast here! email@example.com
about the podcast
The “Animal General Podcast” with Dr. Mike will navigate you through the world of pets with tips and tricks, time-tested veterinary medicine and new cutting-edge procedures. Join Dr. Mike Hutchinson to discuss all of your pet needs! From more complex topics like stem cells and regenerative medicine to simple solutions for ridding your pet of that nasty skunk smell... Find the answers - and how they translate to your own beloved pet!
Episodes are archived and free to listen 24/7/365 nationwide. Audio-On-Demand in-your-hand, smartphone, tablet, laptop and desktop computers.
- Available to APPLE users on iTunes and the Podcasts application
- Available to ANDROID users on Google Play Music
- Available to ALL users via Stitcher, TuneIn, and http://drmikehutchinson.com/
- * SEARCH: “Animal General with Dr. Mike”
- EMAIL THE PODCAST to Dr. Mike and he will do his best to answer your pet questions on a future podcast episode
SPECIAL THANK YOU Carl Herkes of Data Innovations for the great website and logo design.
Comprehensive IT and Design Services
Specializing in Small Business Infrastructure
(Located in Orange County, CA)